above-mentioned : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s mentioned or named earlier in the same text
- But Blanchard, a trumpet player and film composer himself, finds new beauty and wit in the originals, fashioning mini-suites from the above-mentioned scores (and others) that shift .
- An office in the west of the country would be useful nevertheless, particularly to serve as a base for the above-mentioned mobile customs units.
- His Majesty's Government have no intention of countenancing any acts or measures prejudicial to the attainment of the above-mentioned onjects.
News & Articles
- AllianceBernstein Income Fund Conference Call
NEW YORK, July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein Income Fund (NYSE: ACG) will hold a conference call at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) Tuesday, July 30, 2013. Representatives of the above-mentioned ...
July 26, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Zhou Xiaochuan in guardian.co.uk
Having taken the above-mentioned measures, China expects to maintain stable economic growth by boosting domestic demand and reducing dependence on external demand, thus serving as a stabilising force in global economy,Zhou said.
- Gideon Gono in Reuters South Africa
The banking and transacting public should go about their business in the usual manner, as the above-mentioned development will not have any impact to the economy,central bank Governor Gideon Gono told the Herald newspaper.
- Cardinal Renato Martino in Zenit News Agency
Cardinal Martino, who was formerly the Holy See's representative at the United Nations, said: "The Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace appreciates the above-mentioned statement, which gives a clear view of the Holy See's position on nuclear...