abscessed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s infected and filled with pus
an abscessed tooth
- The five abscessed teeth were pulled.
- For 20 years Turkish Foreign Minister Numan Menemencioglu has intermittently suffered from an abscessed lung.
- But three other able diagnosticians and three able surgeons, all six professors in their specialties, decided that their doctor-patient suffered with an abscessed liver.
News & Articles
- Bad tooth, dental visit, addict
Somehow, Scott Clement survived. On Labor Day weekend in 1997, the 35-year-old insurance agent throbbed with pain from an abscessed tooth and called a dentist for medicine.
July 28, 2013 - The Clarion-Ledger
- Ben Heppner in New York Times
Mr. Heppner told The Sun that after consulting his doctor in Toronto, he had decided to go home, and at North York General Hospital, "the doctors discovered that I had a blood-borne infection that had abscessed in the pelvic region. I was...