- n an earlier section of a written text
for instructions refer to the above
- s appearing earlier in the same text
flaws in the above interpretation
- r at an earlier place
- r in or to a place that is higher
- High above the earth, Kittinger studied a frontier that few men have seen.
- But oxygen neednt exist only in gaseous form above the ground.
- No one is above the law, and no one is beneath its protection.
News & Articles
- Google Perches Above $900, Netflix Back To Almost 80% Of 2011 Peak
On Tuesday, the S&P 500 was able to break higher out of a wedge pattern and break a downtrend that has been in place since May 22. The index broke above the 1642-1648 level and now the question is whether we will extend above it. The next resistance level to watch is 1658-1662 and then 1674, with the intraday high at 1687.
June 19, 2013 - Forbes
- Oil climbs above $98 ahead of Fed policy news
The price of oil rose above $98 Tuesday as traders awaited the latest word on both the Federal Reserve's monetary policy and U.S. oil supplies. Benchmark oil for July delivery rose 67 cents to close at ...
June 18, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Oil climbs above $98 a barrel as traders await Fed's statement on monetary policy
The price of oil rose above $98 Tuesday as traders awaited the latest word on both the Federal Reserve's monetary policy and U.S. oil supplies. Benchmark oil for July delivery rose 67 cents to close at $98.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
June 18, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Martina Navratilova in The Associated Press
At the rate she's going, she certainly may catch me and Chris and Helen Wills Moody and who knows, maybe even Steffi,Navratilova said. "She's just head and shoulders above everybody else, and those are pretty broad shoulders she's got."
- Oscar Tabarez in Reuters Canada
This was another opportunity for us to show Uruguay's intentions, to play as equals over and above our limitations,he told a news conference at Green Point Stadium.