- n a short time
bide a wee
- v eliminate urine
- s (used informally) very small
a wee tot
- s very early
the wee hours of the morning
- The two-minute commercial for the "blanket with sleeves," which began airing last September, has been playing endlessly and not just on struggling channels during the wee hours .
- Like a lot of folks in the San Francisco area, Amadeo Peter Giannini was thrown from his bed in the wee hours of April 18, 1906, when the Great Quake shook parts of the city to .
- Presidential Spokesman Robert Gibbs today tried to define "wee weed up," the phrase Barack Obama employed on Thursday to describe the excited anxiety that Washington tends to .
News & Articles
- Pee Wee the Tapir of Brevard Zoo dies
One of the original animals at Brevard Zoo, a tapir named Pee Wee, died Wednesday during a medical procedure to his toe. He was 21. It was the second sad day during the past month for zoo staff, which also lost a 4½-year-old cheetah in May to pancreatitis.
June 14, 2013 - The Bay Bulletin
- Pee Wee Showmanship offers fun experience for kids
Children had a chance to shine in the livestock arena during “Pee Wee Showmanship” at the Shasta District Fair Thursday afternoon.
June 14, 2013 - Anderson Valley Post
- Group taking L.E.A.D. for aid to WEE Bus
The WEE Bus is getting some help from a group at the Blue Springs Chamber of Commerce.
June 14, 2013 - The Examiner
- Steve Yzerman in Montreal Gazette
On top of his fine play, he made the game fun,Yzerman recalled. "Whether it was stopping in the middle of a fight to adjust his helmet and give Gerard (Gallant) and I a wink to let us know everything was OK, or in card games till the wee...
- Alex McLeish in Goal.com
Now we're about to embark on another campaign, I think it's the right time to drive it forward,McLeish told The Mirror. "We've had a very amicable conversation and negotiations but I'm sure that the debate will probably continue for a wee...
- Judd Apatow in Paste Magazine
Let's face it, the world needs more Pee-wee Herman,Apatow says.