- s (used informally) very small
- The bitty viddy has 4 GB of internal memory, or enough for about an hour of video, and an internal rechargeable battery that provides two hours of shooting time.
- Enormous bags may be the rage for lugging around during the day, but when the sun goes down, nothing is more glamorous than being able to hold everything in an itty-bitty clutch.
- As a little bitty kid competing in rodeo events, I made a little money and I thought, Wow, this is a lot better than having to get a real job.
- Jeff Sessions in ABC News (blog)
Asked about the issue by host Jake Tapper, Sessions said, "This is no little-bitty matter, Jake. She would not let them come to the area that does the recruiting on the campus. They had to meet with some student veterans, and this is not acceptable....
- Kelly Rowland in USA Today
As for the one-cup upgrade, Rowland says: "I didn't want to have double Ds and be a little bitty size 2 - that would look nuts!"
- Garrett Gomez in BloodHorse
She's just all horse,added Gomez. "She's a little bitty thing but she gives 120%. As far as how far she'll go, she just keeps answering questions for everybody, including her fans. She's a New York-bred doing good things."