blackish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s of something that is somewhat black
- The neck, shoulders, barrel and back vary from sepia and black to deep red; the belly is blackish; the tail bright red with a black tuft.
- Bright sun fired through slabs of blackish clouds -- tremendous lights and darks at work -- and then a dense snow pelted horizontally through the sunlit air.
- In the eleventh, another Olson punch knocked the dressing off and left the cut looking like a blackish mussel shell, gaping in the middle.
News & Articles
- Janesville police looking for dog that bit woman
Janesville Police are looking for the dog that bit a woman Thursday around 1 p.m., according to a release. Officials said the dog approached the woman from the south near Mineral Point and North Oakhill and bit her in the lower right leg. The dog is described as a small, blackish-gray shitzu-type dog with no collar or tags, according to the release. The release stated the woman was treated at a ...
June 21, 2013 - WISC-TV Madison
- Purno Sangma in Indian Muslims
The sight was frightening - two adults and two smaller ones, huge and bulky, furry, heads looked as if they were wearing caps, and their colour was somewhat blackish brown,said Wallen Sangma, a 40-year-old farmer.