- a bearing or characterized by a blade or sword; often used in combination
he fought on, broken-bladed but unbowed
- a having a blade or blades; often used in combination
a single-bladed leaf
- s composed of thin flat plates resembling a knife blade
- As part of their case, prosecutors are arguing that if Moussaoui had come clean about the plot, enhanced airport screening could have detected the short-bladed knives that the .
- A new breed of six-bladed turboprops like Bombardier's Q400--jet fast but even quieter--is leading a revival.
- You play Kratos, a warrior roaming the world of Greek mythology and beating up on whoever gets in his way, using a fast, fancy, two-bladed fighting style amid huge, crashing .
News & Articles
- New Black Sabbath Good as Old?
Black Sabbath’s first album in 25 years featuring original lead singer Ozzy Osbourne hit record stores (Ha! As if! Okay, the Web) on Monday, and the reviews for '13' have started popping up like thorny, black-bladed dandelions from hell
June 11, 2013 - Fox News
- Tiger Wood in International Herald Tribune
People don't really understand, you need to have something happen, a positive thing happen to you out there in order to win tournaments,Woods said. "I heard Geoff bladed one in the hole for par. That's what you need to have happen. Those...
- Carla Martin in New York Times
Saying that the prosecutors created a wide credibility gap, Ms. Martin told Ms. Osmus, "There is no way that anyone could say that the carriers could have prevented all short-bladed knives from going through."