- s free of guilt; not subject to blame
has lived a blameless life
- Consequently, they are defenseless (incapable of fending for themselves) and blameless (incapable of real sin).
- None of this means Spitzer was a blameless victim of chemistry.
- Allawi has criticized the government of current Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki for its de-Ba'athification policies, saying they hurt many blameless Iraqis.
News & Articles
- All News
The Churchill Downs stewards have held jockey Corey Lanerie blameless for his role in the disqualification of his mount, Runkle, from first to third in the eighth race Saturday.
June 14, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Churchill Downs notes: Lanerie in the clear in DQ
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The Churchill Downs stewards have held jockey Corey Lanerie blameless for his role in the disqualification of his mount, Runkle, from first to third in the eighth race Saturday.
June 11, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Janis Karpinski in Guardian Unlimited
They were tried and convicted in the world court before they ever set foot in any courtroom ...... while people who are far more culpable and responsible have walked away blameless,Karpinski said during a presentation of the case in Berlin.
- Lou Piniella in FOXSports.com
Nobody is blameless about anything,Piniella said. "Everybody has a share of the blame and the manager's not immune from anything. When I was hired by the Cubs, I was hired because they thought I would be the manager who could get them to...
- Mel Gibson in Brooks Bulletin
Asked by Sawyer what Jews are responsible for, Gibson replied: "What are they responsible for? I think that they're not blameless in the conflict. There's been aggression and retaliation and aggression. It's just part of being in conflict, and being...