- s very sophisticated especially because of surfeit; versed in the ways of the world
the blase traveler refers to the ocean he has crossed as `the pond'
- s uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence
his blase indifference
a petulant blase air
- s nonchalantly unconcerned
a blase attitude about housecleaning
- All Otto had to offer was stories, but it was a blase man indeed who could walk away from Otto's tales of how his skill at magic won him the honorary chieftainship of an African .
- Even blase Hollywood was impressed by the invitations from Houston.
- But the blase teen has grown up in an alternative universe one that might be envisioned by Al Gore.
News & Articles
- Western Springs man places third in Jeopardy
WESTERN SPRINGS — A Western Springs native gave it a run on Jeopardy Monday, but came up short. Jason Rau appeared on Monday’s broadcast on WLS-TV Channel 7. Rau, 34, lives with his wife and 16-month-old son in Carlsbad, Calif. His parents, Shirley and Blase Rau of Western Springs, were waiting to hear Monday how he did. “The show taped in the middle of January, and he hasn’t told us how he did ...
June 10, 2013 - The Doings Western Springs
- Joe Torre in The Associated Press
Manny is certainly going to have a lot of emotions here,Torre said. "This was a huge part of his career. You are never blase about coming to Boston and playing in front of these fans and involved in so many pennant races and not have it be...
- Bill Russell in SI.com
I'm kind of blase about this kind of stuff,said Russell, part of his 6-foot-9 frame wedged beneath a table as he sat between Robertson and Ian Naismith, the grandson of Dr. James Naismith. "But when I saw the list of the people you had...
- Clint Eastwood in Contactmusic.com
Eastwood adds, "She was very affected by it (story), because she is a mother. You don't even have to be a mother to be affected. I never cease to be amazed how blase people can be about the victims of crime."