- n a loud harsh or strident noise
- v make a strident sound
- v make a loud noise
- s unpleasantly loud and penetrating
the blaring noise of trumpets
- At the moment they're blaring a headline that reads, "Health Insurance Company Revoked Policy of HIV Teenager.
- But then that spring when I walked into a bar with 50 Cent and Fabolous pumping at maximum volume, it felt like an audio beat down--everything I ever hated about hip-hop blaring at .
- Caravans of cars drove through the dark wet streets, horns blaring.
News & Articles
- Animal Tales: K9s, officers take center stage
VASSALBORO — Lewiston police officer Nathan Hood rolled up on the lawn, sirens blaring, came to a stop and threw open the cruiser door. A man yelled at him 30 feet away. Hood started yelling back, until he tripped.
June 17, 2013 - The Lewiston Sun Journal
- Iran stock market climbs for 2nd day after vote
Iran's stock exchange is climbing for the second continuous day following the surprise election of a reformist-backed president. The rise came after a night of a celebration in Tehran, with cars honking and blaring music ranging from patriotic songs to the Lambada.
June 16, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Iran stock market climbs for 2nd day after vote - Quincy Herald-Whig | Illinois & Missouri News, Sports
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iran's stock exchange is climbing for the second continuous day following the surprise election of a reformist-backed president. The rise came after a night of a celebration in Tehran, with cars honking and blaring music ranging from patriotic songs to the Lambada.
June 16, 2013 - Quincy Herald-Whig
- Stephen Malkmus in FOXNews
It's a chance to play your guitar loud, blaring out of a big PA system _ and that's fun,added Malkmus, whose set is scheduled for Saturday afternoon.
- Victor Matfield in AFP
It was a special day for our country and great to hear the vuvuzelas blaring although we had to work hard at hearing our line-out calls,lock legend Matfield said. "We have been slow to get into a game at times this season, but not this...
- Spencer Tunick in Earthtimes (press release)
Have you ever been ignored by the very government you helped put in power? I have. Have you had to endure being rudely shoved aside by the siren-blaring escorts of those who love to display their position and power over you? I have, too. Have you... Benigno Aquino III http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benigno_Aquino_III&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG4ZLTN4hTux1ZXVoGFtMwFerIKsg Inquirer.net http://www.google.com/url?q=http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20100701-278520/KAYO-ANG-BOSS-KO&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGszUI3L9D4AA8IQZhz_ryI2FUlSw Jun 30, 2010
10571 14831 blarney Tunick told reporters: Maybe we'll dip 75 people backward kissing the Blarney Stone."