- s (used informally) very small
- What if each tiny effigy were wearing a teensy-weensy lapel flag? Should states be permitted to electrocute a condemned prisoner with a flag tattooed on his chest?.
- At the brunch honoring Vernon Jordan that I just attended, there were elegant little crab cakes on skewers, at least a half-dozen different varieties of teensy-weensy quiches and .
- So maybe Obama ought to have thought just a teensy-weensy bit before spouting off.
- Simon Cowell in Tulsa World
I didn't like this performance very much at all,judge Simon Cowell said. "I thought it was a teensy-weensy bit pompous."
- Jeanette Fitzsimons in Stuff.co.nz
Green Party co-leader Jeanette Fitzsimons said the budget would make New Zealand "just a teensy-weensy bit" more sustainable in a few years but this was far from reaching the prime minister's goal of a carbon neutral New Zealand.