- s (used informally) very small
- At the brunch honoring Vernon Jordan that I just attended, there were elegant little crab cakes on skewers, at least a half-dozen different varieties of teensy-weensy quiches and .
- What if each tiny effigy were wearing a teensy-weensy lapel flag? Should states be permitted to electrocute a condemned prisoner with a flag tattooed on his chest?.
- His new weensy novel, Slow Waltz in Cedar Bend (Warner; 197 pages; $16.
News & Articles
- Hot Trailer: ‘Austenland’
Keri Russell strays just a weensy bit from her badass Soviet spy character in FX’s The Americans for her latest film role. In the Sundance rom-com Austenland , she plays Jane, a single gal with a borderline-unhealthy Jane Austen obsession who’s looking for her very own Mr. Darcy. She books a pricey stay at the resort billed as “the world’s only immersive Austen experience,” but — having bought ...
July 8, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Simon Cowell in Baltimore Sun
Simon says, "I didn't like this performance very much at all. I think it was a teensy weensy bit pompous. ...... It just wasn't anywhere near the past two weeks."
- Jeanette Fitzsimons in Stuff.co.nz
Green Party co-leader Jeanette Fitzsimons said the budget would make New Zealand "just a teensy-weensy bit" more sustainable in a few years but this was far from reaching the prime minister's goal of a carbon neutral New Zealand.