- s (used informally) very small
- There's a teensy catch, of course.
- My wife and I have a teensy blog that covers real estate and other stuff of interest to people in our hometown in Northern California.
- As the blood cells get cozy, they flourish, and a teensy, homegrown, fully functioning human immune system is born.
News & Articles
- New Video: Mindless Behavior, 'Used To Be'
Mindless Behavior in MATCHING JACKETS. Enough said. Between "All Around The World" and "Hello," Mindless Behavior have become so swaggy that we're not even sure we can call them kids anymore. But we kinda have to, right? Since literally NOT ONE MEMBER OF THE BAND is 18 yet? That kinda makes us feel a teensy [...]
June 11, 2013 - MTV