- s conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual
restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit
- Paul Wunderlich by any other name would be extraordinary, but the fact that in German wunderlich means strange, wondrous, bizarre is a stroke of poetic justice.
- Jose Caruci AFP Getty But when the first of Bolao's major novels, The Savage Detectives, a massive, bizarre epic about a band of avant-garde Mexican poets, was published in .
- Watchmen is a graphic novela book-length comic book with ambitions above its stationstarring a ragbag of bizarre, damaged, retired superheroes: the paunchy, melancholic Nite .
- Brett Favre in International Herald Tribune
I'ma little out of shape, compared to the other guys,said Favre, who winked while saying he looked forward to his first conditioning test with the Jets. "The last 24 hours have been crazy. This offseason has been bizarre. But I'm excited...
- Ben Crane in Irish Times
Obviously being in the news a month ago was bizarre,Crane said. "Someone made some stuff up that I said something about Tiger, which I didn't. Now to be in the news again, obviously my name keeps popping up, it's obviously good to be on a...
- Daniel Smith in Forbes
A good actor or musician can get away with some pretty bizarre stuff offstage as long as they keep delivering the goods in their focal profession,Smith said.