- n a periodical that is published twice a week or every two weeks (either 104 or 26 issues per year)
- s occurring every two weeks
- s occurring twice a week
- r twice a week
- r every two weeks
- Susan Walsh AP In fact, since the middle of last fall, Kennedy's group has held biweekly meetings that feel somewhat like a college class albeit the most advanced seminar on .
- Attendees at the biweekly open-mike events in Philadelphia and Los Angeles offer feedback over booze and pizza, while simulcast viewers weigh in via Twitter.
- Shuichi Sanuki, editor of a biweekly newspaper for the 10,000 members of the Soka Gakkai Victims Association, claims to have overseen, among other activities, the sect's alleged .
News & Articles
- Hypervelocity Stars - The Countdown #24
The Countdown is a biweekly video show highlighting the best stuff in space news. In this episode: Lumpy Lunar Gravity, Curiosity's Next Journey, Tracking Space Warps, Smallest Galaxy Ever Found, and Hypervelocity Stars
June 14, 2013 - Scientific American
- Between the vines: Livermore Valley "perfect fit" for syrah grapes
Between the Vines is a biweekly column on wine and wine making in the Livermore Valley region. This column was contributed by members of the Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association.
June 13, 2013 - Tri-Valley Herald
- COMSTAT Meeting
The JPD shares the latest Jackson crime statistics at the biweekly meeting. Open to the public.
June 13, 2013 - Jackson Free Press
- David Paterson in BusinessWeek
We are already creating reductions just by the fact that we are cutting into the deficit in our biweekly extenders,Paterson said, adding the union could just wait for the raises until the budget is passed. "Every time you ask for...
- Thomas Kean in Philadelphia Inquirer
This is the public's money, this is information that in past economic downturns has been released by governors on a weekly, if not biweekly, basis,Kean said. "All we are asking the governor to do is to be transparent."
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in Business Mirror
TOMAS, Pangasinan-The government is undertaking an integrated "biweekly, bimonthly monitoring of the impact of the global economic crisis on the local economy to help the government keep the Philippines recession-free," President Arroyo said on...