moulding : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
- n a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- n sculpture produced by molding
- n a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- v form in clay, wax, etc
- v form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- v make something, usually for a specific function
- Stod King and Zo Elliott wrote a song and when they did their act in Boston, the other Zets stopped pounding with their beer mugs, stopped moulding spongy biscuit-insides to pelt .
News & Articles
- Mould Cooling System increases productivity and quality.
Able to be installed across CCM (Continuous Compression Moulding) range, COOL+ reduces cap cooling times and, consequently, total cycle times to boost productivity by as much as 50%. System features modified coolant liquid circulation system inside mould that ensures all parts in contact with plastic are cooled. System has been tested to be problem-free in terms of process stability, mould life ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Pascal Dupuis in 660 News
He's probably the one who helped me most,says Dupuis. "I give him credit for moulding me as a hockey player. He helped me believe in myself, which I was not doing all the time. I had to just believe in myself and keep driving."
- Jonathan Greening in Sportinglife.com
Greening, 28, said: "I'm delighted it's all been sorted because I'm really settled at the club and love playing for the gaffer. His methods in training and games really suit the way I like to play. He is now moulding his own squad and I'm happy to...