- n loose soil rich in organic matter
- n the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- n the process of becoming mildewed
- n a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- n a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- n a distinctive nature, character, or type
- n sculpture produced by molding
- n container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- v form in clay, wax, etc
- v form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- v make something, usually for a specific function
News & Articles
- Mould Cooling System increases productivity and quality.
Able to be installed across CCM (Continuous Compression Moulding) range, COOL+ reduces cap cooling times and, consequently, total cycle times to boost productivity by as much as 50%. System features modified coolant liquid circulation system inside mould that ensures all parts in contact with plastic are cooled. System has been tested to be problem-free in terms of process stability, mould life ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Karl Ramonas: Vet's fundraiser this weekend at Vero Bowl
In the Wednesday Night Mixed, Steven Sponholtz rolled a 262 high game en route to a 685 series at Vero Lanes. For the women, Janet Mould rolled a 236 game and Kathy Karinja a 616 series.
June 12, 2013 - St. Lucie News Tribune
- Herbie Hancock in BBC News
I'd like to thank the academy for courageously breaking the mould this time,Hancock said.
- Marc Anthony in Times of India
A Michael Jackson comes around literally once in a lifetime. They break the mould and I think there are people who just sacrifice their life, their personal life all for the art. That's what Michael did - he sacrificed his life for the art,...
- Radomir Antic in The Canadian Press
My philosophy is not based on individual play,Antic said. "In order to succeed you need teamwork. Every individual brings something to the table which helps to mould us as a unity. When we came here we wanted to give all players an...