- n the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- n a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
- n a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- n sculpture produced by molding
- n a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- v form in clay, wax, etc
- v become moldy; spoil due to humidity
- v form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- v make something, usually for a specific function
- v fit tightly, follow the contours of
- v shape or influence; give direction to
- Spotting trends before they're trendy and molding them into a consistent vision account for only a small fraction of Coddington's success.
- Yet as big a rock star as Bono isand he has no rivalhe has grown even larger over the past three years, molding himself into a shrewd, dedicated political advocate .
- But his true legacy will be molding it into one of the best for the world.
News & Articles
- New chapter for old Wallingford library?
WALLINGFORD — As a visitor enters the town’s former public library at 60 N. Main St., marble pillars, stained-glass windows, ornamental molding and aged wood floors welcome the eye.
June 23, 2013 - The Record-Journal
- Linde White Paper Outlines the Advantages of Using Carbon Dioxide in Gas Assist Injection Molding
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S. – Linde North America today announced the publication of a white paper that outlines the advantages of using carbon dioxide (CO2) in Gas Assist Injection Molding (GAIM). The white paper, Reduce Cycle Time in Gas Assist Injection Molding by 20-50%. A New CO2 Process, is available as a free download on Linde’s website June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet
- MMI adds injection molding machines, announces Negri Bossi partnership
MMI Engineered Solutions (MMI; Saline, MI) is investing $2 million in its Saline, MI plant, which will also become a an occasional showcase for Negri Bossi injection molding technology as part of an agreement the custom molder reached with the Italian press manufacturer. Tagging Options Domain: All Sites Issue Date: PT - June 2013 Keywords: MMI Engineering solutions Negri Bossi eDART read more
June 20, 2013 - PlasticsToday.com
- Scott Weiland in Reuters
Last week, he talked about how when he was in college he worked with iron and steel and molding it into different shapes. And with gold it's supposed to be heated at a certain temperature, copper a little more, and when you get to iron the heat has... Carlos Rogers http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Rogers_(American_football_player)&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH2hUrRXH-uwPivsmaji5b_8Lb4SQ KING5.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.king5.com/sports/seahawks/stories/NW_112108SHB-zorn-missed-in-seattle-JG.1d455118f.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFFr5sRN0un5M-mj19c5X_oUu3iYA Nov 21, 2008
64698 85925 molding From early on, I was inspired by rock icons like David Bowie and Keith Richards, who helped in molding my personal sense of style," Weiland said.
- Urban Meyer in USA Today
Charlie Strong is more than just an excellent football coach,Florida coach Urban Meyer said. "He is great father and a great husband and a tremendous mentor to young people. Charlie's commitment to education and molding young players into...