- n manual (or mechanical) carrying or moving or delivering or working with something
- n the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
- n the management of someone or something
the handling of prisoners
- v be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- v interact in a certain way
- v act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- v touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- v handle effectively
- v show and train
- The Economy: Survey respondents were split on the Presidents handling of the economy.
- His handling of the economy rated approval by 38% as well, up five points, and his handling of Iraq edged up to 34%, a four-point improvement.
- On Iraq, 45% approve of the President's handling of the situation, while 52% disapprove, compared to 41% approve - 55% disapprove last time.
News & Articles
- Shipyard Handling Solutions from J D Neuhaus
With nearly 270 years of hoisting technology experience, the J D Neuhaus company have pioneered many substantial innovations in the field of air powered handling equipment and are now acknowledged as global market leaders utilising this technology. Their impressive range of hoists, covering lift capacities from 250kg up to a full 100 tonnes, are used worldwide within many heavy-industry ...
June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Deaths and injuries in grains handling ‘too frequent’, says US OSHA
Cases of death and injury in the US grains handling sector are too frequent and could be prevented, says the US Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
June 21, 2013 - Food Navigator USA
- Entegris and 3S Korea Co., Ltd. Enter Into Partnership for 450 mm Wafer Handling Products in Korea
BILLERICA, Mass. -- Entegris, Inc., a leader in contamination control and materials handling solutions and 3S Korea Co., Ltd., a leader in wafer shipping solutions, announced today their partnership for ...
June 21, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Vin Weber in The Right Perspective (blog)
Republicans have sort of put together a mode of operation for this election cycle that does not put the RNC chairman in a central role,former GOP Rep. Vin Weber of Minnesota said. "That's not the optimal way of handling things. But in a...
- David Stern in ESPN
From David Stern's statement: "Joey Crawford's handling of this situation failed to meet the standards of professionalism and game management we expect of NBA referees," said Stern. "Especially in light of similar prior acts by this official,...
- Dermot Ahern in guardian.co.uk
Henry has admitted handling the ball, claims he told the ref he handled it,Mr Ahern said. "Millions of people worldwide saw it was a blatant double handball - not to mention a double offside - and we should put the powers that be in the...