- n act of relinquishing property or authority etc
the handover of occupied territory
- The June 30 handover may not change much in Iraq.
- But Deng Xiaoping insisted on full sovereignty, and the handover deal was struck in 1984.
- It has been 10 years since the handover, and Hong Kong sparkles.
News & Articles
- A new home for Handover, a reunion for James
It's been an emotional few weeks for James Bryant. He lost and found his beloved dog "Handover," and in the process, found his long-lost daughter too.
June 13, 2013 - FOX 5 Washington D.C.
- RBS Chief Executive Stephen Hester To Leave By Year-end
British lender Royal Bank of Scotland Group announced Wednesday that Group Chief Executive Stephen Hester would step down later this year as the lender, in which the U.K. Government has an 81 percent stake, goes ahead with its privatization plan.Hester will continue to lead the business until the end of 2013 in order to ensure a smooth handover, unless a successor is named prior that.
June 13, 2013 - RTT News
- Arun Sarin in CNNMoney.com
I felt the timing was right to handover as the company is in a good position strategically......I've achieved what I set out to achieve when I took the positionSarin said in a conference call.
- Peter Sutherland in Reuters.uk
Having made that decision, which the board fully supports, we came to the conclusion that a six month handover would be more appropriate than 18 months,Sutherland said in statement.
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Reuters
What will satisfy us is the closure of all PKK (rebel) camps, including their training facilities, and the handover of the terrorist leaders to us,Erdogan told reporters in televised comments.