- n a railing at the side of a staircase or balcony to prevent people from falling
- There is no handrail, forcing us to move carefully.
- The story concludes: "Not that this is much of a handrail to hang on to--she knows that, and so do I--but it is at least continuous, solid, reliable as narrative in its turnings .
- A small grey man, with eyes as grey as new wrought awls, backed against a handrail of the Italian liner Conte Rosso when she dropped anchor at quarantine in New York Harbor last .
News & Articles
- Roadwork this week: July 8-14
The following state roads will be under construction this week in St. Johns County: Downtown St. Augustine: Daytime sidewalk closure over the Bridge of Lions while crews work on handrail. Also, nighttime lane closures from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
July 8, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- Jury faults senior residence for death
A mistake of inches--a handrail not quite long enough--cost an elderly woman her life at a senior living community, an Albuquerque jury has decided.
July 6, 2013 - KRQE & KASA FOX 2 Albuquerque
- John Grunsfeld in Voice of America
We showed that you can push that technology even further,said John Grunsfeld. "That people can creatively solve problems in real time, as was more than aptly demonstrated by Mike Massimino pulling that handrail off, that was something that...
- Alex Cullen in Ottawa Citizen
People get on, they touch the bar or the handrail, they touch their noses, they can get sick,Cullen said.
- Bam Margera in New York Times
If you watch a skateboard video, the kids who film their buddies doing tricks can film it better than actual big movie directors,Mr. Margera said. "Steven Spielberg wouldn't know how to make a lipslide down a 20-stair handrail look bigger...