handsaw : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a saw used with one hand for cutting wood
- The following day, the NGO worker saw a group of about 20 soldiers tackle a downed tree armed with nothing but a machete and a single handsaw.
- The following day, the foreigner saw a group of about 20 soldiers tackle another fallen tree armed with nothing but a machete and a single handsaw.
- The custodians of civilization's attics must be knowledgeable men, able to tell a hawk from a handsaw, for their yesterday goes back to history's dawn, and their attic's room .
News & Articles
- Man robs New Bedford Cumberland Farms with hand saw
NEW BEDFORD — A man robbed the Rockdale Avenue Cumberland Farms early this morning with a wooden handsaw, making off with an unknown amount of cash, police said.
June 21, 2013 - The Standard-Times
- Carmel log: Past tense shoplifting of vintage glass swan
6/14/2013 TC-PUBLIC PROP-TOW AWAY / \ CAMINO DEL MONTE AV ACCIDENT CA1300337 1149 NON INJURY TRAFFIC COLLISION. FOUND IN HAND SAW \ OCEAN CASE CG1300338 1455 FOUND HANDSAW BROUGHT TO THE STATION FOR SAFEKEEPING.
June 20, 2013 - The Monterey County Herald