- n an acrobatic feat in which a person goes from a standing position to a handstand and back again
- Whenever he wins a fight, Welterweight Jimmy ("Baby Face") McLarnin turns a handspring in his corner of the ring before he makes the conventional gesture of clasping his hands and.
- His technique: a running, springing aerial twist into a backward handspring, which supplies momentum for a final backward double somersault up over the bar.
- Obstacles that would be hard barriers in any other game, she just does a handspring over.
News & Articles
- Circus acrobat sets new handspring record in Troy
Members of the Frequently Asked Questions: A Circus Collective are appearing at the Schacht Fine Arts Center in Troy. Acrobat Sidney Bateman attempted to exceed current records for consecutive handsprings.
July 11, 2013 - WNYT Albany
- Randy Winn in New York Times
Tim Lincecum could walk around the corner and do a handspring, and it wouldn't surprise me at all,Winn said. "But I wouldn't expect Moises Alou to do a handspring."