- n the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- n a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- n any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- n an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- v touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- The iPod turned out to be a palm-size music player with a five-gigabyte hard drive (a 10-GB version was released two weeks ago).
- Amid all the scrutiny of Barack Obama's first 100 days in office and comparisons to his predecessors we asked a palm-reading expert to assess the palms of several .
- Donna Dubinsky, president of Palm, agreed, telling reporters: "Windows CE is fine if you want something big, heavy and slow with all the complexity of Windows 95 in your palm.
News & Articles
- Palm Oil Imports by India Surge to Three-Month High on Demand
Palm oil imports by India, the world’s biggest buyer, climbed to the highest level in three months in May after domestic supplies fell and demand increased.
June 13, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Palm’s former CEO is right to be bitter about webOS’s sad fate
FierceWireless had an interesting interview this week with Jon Rubinstein, the visionary CEO who almost brought Palm back from the grave. Palm’s innovative last webOS revision included many features that have later become commonplace in rival operating systems: multitasking, smooth messaging integration, a clever notification system. It’s not surprising that Rubinstein not only feels that Palm ...
June 13, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Palm Beach Gardens GC Getting a Redesign
Officials with Palm Beach Gardens Golf Course have chosen Dusenberry Designs to renovate the municipal layout. The project, which began June 1, will continue until November.
June 13, 2013 - Cybergolf National
- Hank Aaron in International Herald Tribune
I'd probably fly to West Palm Beach to play golf,Aaron said. "Again, it has nothing to do with anybody, other than I had enough of it. I don't want to be around that sort of thing anymore. I just want to be at peace with myself. I don't...
- Jon Rubinstein in ZDNet UK
Some preliminary competitors would introduce themselves the old-period kung-fu way: the fist of one hand clenched firmly, the palm of the other wrapped on top, head slightly bowed, then saying, `All the heroes here today, please advise and correct... Jackie Chan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Chan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGNyGHRMinAIlvIdPHm98vhVjqStQ FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,304042,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNECs3AAJSNS7C_f0Oo0IZira8VHrQ Oct 22, 2007
71835 96004 palm In a press release issued by Palm, Rubinstein said: I am very excited about taking on this expanded role at Palm. Ed and I have worked very hard together the past two years, and I'm grateful to him for everything he's done to help set the company...