- n care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- n the management of someone or something
the treatment of water sewage
the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system
- n a manner of dealing with something artistically
his treatment of space borrows from Italian architecture
- n an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic
his treatment of the race question is badly biased
- They stress that the treatment's goal was "to improve our daughter's quality of life and not to convenience her caregivers.
- A minor outbreak of infantile paralysis (in Arkansas) may demonstrate something that doctors and parents everywhere very much want to knowhow well the Kenny treatment of .
- Jail or treatment? The public debate grows louder .
News & Articles
- Verastem cancer treatment gets European orphan drug status, stock rises
The cancer drug developer Verastem Inc. said its most advanced experimental treatment was awarded orphan drug status in the European Union. The decision means VS-6063 could get up to 10 years of marketing exclusivity if it is approved. Verastem is studying the drug as a treatment for mesothelioma, a cancer caused by asbestos exposure, and plans to seek marketing approval in 2015 or 2016 ...
June 14, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Treatment may be set today for teen found mentally incompetent in murder trial
A Redding teenager who has been found mentally incompetent to stand trial after allegedly stabbing his 42-year-old father to death in April may learn today where he’ll be sent for treatment.
June 14, 2013 - The Record Searchlight
- Treatment of Mental Illness Saves Your Taxpayer Dollars
Emerging research suggests outpatient treatment of mental illness significantly reduces arrest rates for people with mental health problems — and saves taxpayers money to boot. Researchers looked at the extent to which treating mental illness can keep people with mental health problems out of trouble with the law. “This study shows that providing mental health [...]
June 13, 2013 - Psych Central
- President Bush in Reuters Canada
Bush, who doggedly supported Gonzales during repeated confrontations with the Democratic-controlled Congress, said Gonzales had endured "months of unfair treatment that has created a harmful distraction at the Justice Department."
- Barbara Walters in BBC News
Mr Lutfi had been staying with Spears constantly, "and he got in touch with us", Walters said. "He said that she has been to a psychiatrist and that she, I assume, is starting some kind of treatment."
- Margaret Chan in 2point6billion
Ms. Chan said: "On present evidence, the overwhelming majority of patients experience mild symptoms and make a rapid and full recovery, often in the absence of any form of medical treatment."