handloom : Definition, Usages, News and More
- He wears handloom shirts and jeans (though he admits to owning "suits and things" for special occasions), and drives a modest Toyota Qualis because "I don't need anything else.
- Rubinstein was born in 1887, in the shabby industrial town of Lodz, Poland, where his father owned a small handloom factory.
- Example: he would permit no expansion of textile mills, instead would double the output of handloom cloth.
- LK Advani in Thaindian.com (blog)
In Andhra Pradesh, handloom weavers too have committed suicide in recent months,Advani, who is the prime ministerial candidate of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA), added.
- Pranab Mukherjee in Business Standard
The Government has given a 10 percent rebate on the handloom products of each and every state, which gave a chance to the public to witness a wide range of products at one place. Our main aim was to put forward the various ethnic products of... Ajith Kumar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajith_Kumar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEV3X0KF5nJy53N80QlzlKSnpz46g Daily News & Analysis http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report_artisans-from-across-the-country-participate-in-shillong-handloom-exhibition_1323041&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0bIVZD81y2RYNDxQ07k1kolRjiQ Dec 12, 2009
45244 61741 handloom To counter the negative impact on exports due to the global financial crisis, I propose to extend the interest subvention of two per cent on pre and post shipment credit for certain employment oriented sectors ie textiles (including handloom &...