- n a large number or amount
- n a man who serves as a sailor
- n a lump of slimy stuff
- n informal terms for the mouth
- But on sites like MySpace, they can access gobs of information by reading users' profiles, which tend to include photos as well as blog entries and bantering with friends.
- So yes, expect loud, rousing rallies in all three early voting states when Oprah Winfrey comes to town with her friend Barack Obama in early December, with gobs of media attention .
- The brain releases gobs of it during orgasm, mothers are awash in it during breastfeeding and, in clinical trials, a spritz of oxytocin has been shown to reduce anxiety, increase .
News & Articles
- Sharp branching into robo-vacs, grow lights, e-whiteboards to offset slow LCD sales (video)
Remember the Cocorobo robotic vaccum that could send you pics of your newly-cleaned carpet? Sharp is going to be doing a lot more of that kind of thing soon, if a recent demo at its research center in Nara, Japan is any indication. Since the company has been losing gobs of money on its tepid LCD-panel business , it'll soon be using some of that tech in completely different industries: for ...
June 14, 2013 - Engadget
- Acura Launches The TL Special Edition For 2013, BUT There's One Problem — What's SPECIAL About It?
Acura is one of select brands that continues to amaze us. Not because it has stunning new products or is blowing us away with gobs of technology. It's probably because it is clinging for that special something that makes cars so damn lovable.
June 11, 2013 - Auto Spies
- How to Survive A Diet-Challenging Vacation
Woohoo! You're going on a cruise! The sun ... the sea ... the midnight buffet ... er, 24-hour buffet. Yikes! You're trying to whittle your waistline, not widen it. None of this gain-a-pound-a-day-on-the-love-boat-buffet for you. But when you're surrounded by heaps of shrimp cocktail, towers of multi-tiered cakes and gobs of chocolate goodness, how can you avoid going overboard?
June 10, 2013 - U.S.News & World Report LP via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Examiner.com
Admitting that he was only prompted to make the remark based only on a morning news report about how the game will "break all records and make goo-gobs of money for whoever designed it," Obama spoke in the stilted, uncertain tone politicians...
- Geoffrey Rush in New York Times
What I love most is the play's brazen theatricality - it was like Ionesco was throwing great gobs of phosphorus and paint at the canvas and dishing up a faux MoliÃ¨re with wisps of Shakespearian allusion all the way through it,Mr. Rush said....
- Monte Solberg in Leader Post
The reason we've made the big changes we've made is because the future in Canada is a future of labour shortages,said Solberg. "The demographics are against us, we're seeing great gobs of people starting to retire. We're going to have to...