- n informal terms for the mouth
- And if Maw-maw can sell hers, that's $4,800.
- The spectators propelled themselves as speedily as possible into its white tiled maw.
- It's not just a way to learn about treating diabetes; it's a crash course in the myriad frustrations of a patient caught in the maw of modern medicine--confusing prescriptions .
News & Articles
- Kayaker Jason Craig returned from paralyzed to champion
Jason Craig's smile is as wide as the foaming maw he's surfing in Gore Creek.
June 11, 2013 - Denver Post
- Twisted Pixel's 'LocoCycle' an Xbox One launch title
Microsoft's Twisted Pixel studio ( The Maw, 'Splosion Man ) announced today that its upcoming LocoCycle will be an Xbox One launch title. An Xbox 360 version of the game is also under development, with a "not yet determined" release window. The game will be playable at E3, but here's a preview of the game from late last year. Continue reading Twisted Pixel's 'LocoCycle' an Xbox One launch title ...
June 7, 2013 - Joystiq
- Falsani: Africa's future looks strong, happy, healthy
LIVINGSTONE, Zambia - Vasco's voice wrested me from awe-filled reverie as I stood on the lip of a gorge high above the Zambezi River, gazing into the massive, thundering maw of Victoria Falls.
June 7, 2013 - Orange County Register
- Peter DeFazio in FOXNews
The public will not support new taxes "just to throw money in the maw of the federal government," DeFazio said.
- Francisco in Yahoo! News (press release)
We look forward to working with an international firm which is as well respected globally as Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw,said Francisco Pala Laguna, managing partner at Ramon & Cajal. "We are ideally placed to assist its clients looking to...