- n an infant who is sponsored by an adult (the godparent) at baptism
- Still, the visitor was special Susanne Albrecht, 26, Ponto's godchild and the daughter of a Hamburg lawyer who had been his boyhood friend.
- The son of a poor Sicilian sharecropper on land owned by Don Luigi Sturzo, Italy's great political priest, Mario Scelba was Sturzo's godchild and protege.
- Jesus cast out demons on six occasions; a transdenominational echo of the rite is found in Christian godparents' promise that their godchild will renounce the devil and all his .
News & Articles
- Gia Allemand's funeral date set, mom makes video tribute
Loving girlfriend Petrie" of Ryan "Snuggy" Anderson, beloved daughter and little princess of Donna Micheletti and stepdaughter of Tony Micheletti, loving sister of Dylan and Erick, most cherished granddaughter of Marie (Nonna) Coltrinari, devoted Godchild of Fred and Annemarie Coltrinari, dear cousin of Brian, Ellen, Kevin and Julie, and also survived by her dear dog Bentley," Gia Allemand's ...
Aug. 18, 2013 - Zap2It
- Jill Scott in Kansas.com
I've danced with Prince till 5 o'clock in the morning,Scott says. "And I share a godchild with Stevie Wonder. But Anthony Minghella literally gave me the best experience of my lifetime."
- Linda Thompson in San Francisco Chronicle
Thompson adds, "Nicole is like my godchild. She's a darling girl, very intelligent and very together. I think they're very cute (as a couple). Will they get married? Who knows? He's young and so is she."
- Lindsey Graham in Los Angeles Times
Hopefully you'll talk to your godchild, who's an NRA member,said Sen. Lindsey Graham (RS.C.).