- n a man who serves as a sailor
- n muckraking United States journalist who exposed bad conditions in mental institutions (1867-1922)
- Barrettseaman says, "Technology allows doctors to "see" more than they ever have before, don't you think? The more information at hand, even if only digitally at hand, the easier .
- He was officially rated an able seaman in the Royal Navy.
- Slight, grizzled Hugh Mulzac, ex-seaman, ex-mess boy, was catapulted front center last week to become a Symbol of Negro participation in the war.
News & Articles
- Seaman's Lutz named 5A tennis coach of the year
Seaman's Greg Lutz has been named the Kansas Tennis Coaches Association Class 5A boys coach of the year.
June 12, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Energy audit draws questions at Seaman USD 345 board meeting
Proposed energy savings projects drew questions from board members at Monday night's Seaman Unified School District 345 meeting.
June 11, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- More than money and lawsuits drive overtesting: study
By Andrew M. Seaman NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Despite reports that financial incentives and fear of lawsuits lead doctors to order too many heart tests, a new study of U.S. Veterans Affairs (VA) doctors suggests overtesting may be the result of more fundamental issues. Researchers at one Florida VA facility found its doctors, who don't get paid for the tests they order and are rarely sued ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett in Forbes
Beckett said there were "grave concerns about the circumstances in which it was prepared and issued. This blatant attempt to use Leading Seaman Turney for propaganda purposes is outrageous and cruel."
- Oliver Kahn in The Guardian
England always had a tradition of great goalkeepers,he said. "David Seaman played at the same time as me, and before him there was Gordon Banks and others. I don't know how or why they came to stop producing world-class goalkeepers, but it...
- David James in AFP
It's frustrating to go to a World Cup and not play. In Japan, in 2002, David Seaman was the outstanding number one, but I didn't know where I was in the pecking order for number two,James told The Sun. "The last World Cup in Germany wasn't...