oodles : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a large number or amount
- Before he began experimenting with a vat of oil and oodles of noodles in the 1950s, Ando had dabbled unsuccessfully in business ventures ranging from salt to prefab houses.
- Now they're furiously working those 100-hour weeks to reroute the metabolic traffic in the microbe and produce oodles of artemisinin.
- It would be oodles of fun, with unlimited television, ice cream every night for dinner and none of those pesky rules imposed by the adult world.
News & Articles
- Chamber to honor veterans at 12th Oodles of Noodles
The Dayton Chamber of Commerce is seeking to honor World War II veterans and raise money for WWII Vets Honor Flights during its 12th Annual Oodles of Noodles Cook-off and Festival on June 22-23 in old-town Dayton.
June 12, 2013 - Mason Valley News
- Sameera Reddy in Hindustan Times
Actress Sameera Reddy, who is looking gorgeous after losing weight, misses a man in her life."It gets really lonely and I know I'm looking my best these days. Thanks to yoga, I've lost oodles of flesh" said Sameera. "But what's the point of...
- Nicole Joraanstad in Kansas City Star
If I didn't have a full-time job or I didn't need it or if we had oodles of sponsorship then we would absolutely play it,Joraanstad said.
- Rex Ryan in NewsOK.com (blog)
Nothing as refreshing and challenging as Jassi is coming my way. Besides, these days whenever we switch on the television, we only get to see saas-bahu sagas. I don't want to do all that and the oodles of make-up and fights are just not for... Mona Singh http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mona_Singh&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGY5iuhtcoW5DwopzBdsyv5YMJztg Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14665555&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF8YtxBuPayoGknOyxilXhXs5Iowg May 4, 2008
69780 93246 ooh I'm watching ESPN, ooh, that's not a real good shot," Ryan said. "Don't get me wrong. I get hit on all the time by women."