- n any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- n the state of being covered with unclean things
- n a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- n an offensive or indecent word or phrase
- The man who bluntly told the Cardinals last year that they must clean the stables of the "filth" that had entered the church? According to those who have followed the work and life .
- They finish in a literal pyramid of filth.
- He wanted to teach Indian villagers that human and animal filth caused most of the disease in the land.
News & Articles
- Lexington Woman Pleads Not Guilty To Neglect Charges
A Lexington woman accused of leaving a man who she cares for in deplorable conditions plead not guilty to the charges Wednesday afternoon. Police arrested Julia Polsgrove, 73, on Tuesday. Investigators reportedly found a wheel-chair bound man on a floor covered with "filth, feces, and urine" in Polsgrove's Kilkenny Court home. Polsgrove has cared for the man for the past 23 years, according to ...
June 19, 2013 - ABC 36 Lexington
- Porn star to teach sex ed at swanky boarding school
Sex education classes by a porn queen are being considered at a posh boarding school in the UK. Head Mark Slater said getting a blue movie star to tell her story to $44,000-a-year boys and girls could help put them off internet filth.
June 17, 2013 - New York Post
- Parents of NM girl found living in filth charged
The New Mexico parents of a 5-year-old autistic girl found living in filth and confined in a small room similar to a cage each have been order held $500,000 bail.
June 15, 2013 - News West 9 Midland
- Andrew Cuomo in Daily Press
People are very creative and there is a market for this filth,Cuomo said at a news conference. "We have to work together."
- Evel Knievel in International Herald Tribune
The guy just went too far using me to promote his filth to the world,said Knievel, who lives in Clearwater and has been in poor health in recent years. "I'm not in any way that kind of a person."
- Rod Liddle in The Guardian
The first of an occasional series - those benefits of a multi-cultural Britain in full. Let me introduce you all to this human filth,wrote Liddle. "It could be an anomaly, of course. But it isn't. The overwhelming majority of street crime,...