- n any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- n a rhythmic dance to reggae music performed by bending forward and extending the hands while bending the knees
- v dance the skank
- Instead, they prefer to call her a "skank," as essayist James Wolcott did.
- Linda was no goddess, but neither was she your standard porno skank; she was slim and freckled, and her inexperience on screen played like freshness, innocence.
- He appears to really be in love with this woman in Argentina - it doesn't sound like it was a casual sexual relationship with whatever willing skank (or boytoy) was handy.
News & Articles
- ‘Idol’ guy going off ‘coarse’
A devout Jewish beatboxer who appeared on “American Idol” was tossed in jail Wednesday night for allegedly violating a protective order by calling his ex-lover a “f--king skank” at a Flatiron taco joint. Jonathan Stone, 29 — who has a degree from NYU — was charged with a misdemeanor and released yesterday...
June 7, 2013 - New York Post
- Peter Braunstein in Times Online
She just never talked to peons like us. It was beneath her. And all the while I'm thinking, 'Who is this skank?',Mr Braunstein, a former media correspondent for Women's Wear Daily, wrote in a "personal manifesto" found on a computer disc in...
- Tila Tequila in Forbes
If they're going to accuse me of something like that, they could've at least been more articulate about it, instead of calling me an 'MTV skank,'Tequila told the AP. "It's not valid at all. It's so off the charts, it's like, `Wow. That's...
- Jay Bentley in El Paso Times
I'm really aggro when I wash the dishes,Bentley said during a telephone interview from his Southern California home, just after he fed the dogs, took the kids to school and washed dishes. "I kind of skank. Sometimes I throw a cup down on...