- n a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
- n the state of being covered with unclean things
- v lubricate with grease
grease the wheels
- The other 55 smeared the silicone grease on their feet every 24 hours; some of them also wore silicone-treated socks.
- The next morning, the first train that pulled into the station hit the grease and skidded right through the other side, taking its passengers to an unscheduled stop in the .
- All good cooks, from the chefs at the most expensive Manhattan palaces to the grease-slingers at a highway McDonald's, know that we want restaurant food to taste the same every .
- President Bush in National Post
These measures will act as grease for the gears of our financial system, which were at risk of grinding to a halt. They will support the flow of credit to households and businesses,Mr. Bush said.
- Max Baucus in Forbes
I want to thank you, my hometown, for showing your support for the Grease Sing A-Long and bringing it to the Regal Hollywood 16 in Ocala. I am so impressed that show times sold out, I would like to treat each Grease Sing A-Long ticket holder to a... John Travolta http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Travolta&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG-t-NiVVc65JJUbed-pp_tArpGDw NDTV.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx%3FSection%3DMovies%26ID%3DENTEN20100145738%26subcatg%3DMOVIESINDIA%26keyword%3Dhollywood&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHnsiZW66xEwuUXoCVjgks8w8Igog Jul 6, 2010
43538 59641 grease This deal will throw a lifeline to rural counties across the West and pump dollars into schools, roads and emergency services. It took a lot of elbow grease, but we are about to do the right thing for rural counties," said Sen. Max Baucus,...