- n a son of your niece or nephew
- Plump Chung professes to be a great-nephew of Manchukuo's Premier General Chang Ching-hui.
- The book's editors two Conan Doyle scholars and the author's great-nephew also provide plenty of background material, rare drawings and photographs, and relevant excerpts .
- Peter Ade-nauer, great-nephew of post-war West Germany's first Chancellor, has taken the old East German computer combine and reinvented one operating unit as a software and .
News & Articles
- Irish roots sensation: Is this Annie Moore arriving at Ellis Island?
Is this the real Annie Moore? Irish teenager Annie Moore was the first person to arrive at Ellis Island when it opened on January 1, 1892. This picture was found by Annie's great-nephew, Michael Shulman, at the National Park library at Ellis Island.
June 28, 2013 - Irish Central
- W Wilson Goode in PennLive.com
The fact that he's a great-nephew is hurtful because he's someone I watched grow up and knew very, very well as an outstanding student in high school,Goode told the Philadelphia Daily News. "He was just a very fine young man with good...