- n heavy wet snow that is unsuitable for skiing
- n any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- n an ill-defined bodily ailment
he said he had the crud and needed a doctor
- In becoming the first successful blog-search tool, Technorati figured out how to mine blogs for relevant terms and how to sort the creative from the crud.
- That way you don't encourage repeated quittings and other game the system crud while still providing a financial incentive to not smoke.
- He should expand purchases for the successful school-lunch program while shifting the menus away from fattening crud.
News & Articles
- Tuscaloosa youth ministry hosting teen Crud Wars
A Tuscaloosa youth ministry is giving Christian teenagers an opportunity to get dirty. The Tuscaloosa News reports ( http://bit.ly/19qXRRL ) the ministry Campus Life will host a Monday event called Crud Wars, billed as a messy night of fun and games.
June 23, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Bruce Bochy in USA Today
We have some pretty bad crud going around right now,said Giants manager Bruce Bochy, whose team owns the majors' worst home record at 17-29.
- Lovie Smith in Chicago Daily Herald
As far as regrouping, today we feel like (crud),said Bears coach Lovie Smith, whose team played like it felt. "No way around it. It's not a good feeling that we have right now. But after a loss like that, that's how it is."
- Mark Richt in Dawg Post
We'd probably get the crud kicked out of us,Richt said.