- n a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- n moral corruption or pollution
this deformity and filthiness of sin
- AN STYLE"font-size: 75%; color:#990000; font-weight:bold"Thursday, August 9, 2001 "Fifteen miles out of Peking all the indecencies and filthiness which are its characteristics .
- Gum, explains a government spokesman, "causes filthiness to our public facilities.
- Gypsies, underworld characters, prostitution, cheating, misery, vice, overdressed peasants, gamin life, people in rags, filthiness, superstition, thuggery, human landscapes .
News & Articles
- Pop-Culture Titans Bow to the Pope?
The nastiest corners of popular culture in Hollywood and Manhattan usually love nothing better than denying their filthiness by hectoring orthodox Christians for the sex scandals lurking behind their "judgmental" ways. But the last few weeks have shown that the current aura around Pope Francis, and the false hope that he'll "go native" with the permissive crowd, is exploited in a different way.
Feb. 7, 2014 - Brent Bozell III via Yahoo! News