- n disgusting wickedness and immorality
he understood the foulness of sin
his display of foulness deserved severe punishment
mouths which speak such foulness must be cleansed
- n a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- n (of weather) the badness of the weather
they were wearied with the foulness of the weather
- n the attribute of having a strong offensive smell
- The primary sensory experience of New Orleans now is the smell, a gagging foulness of the charnel, of the hundreds of bloated fish pooled in the 17th Street Canal and a million .
- In 1931 the foulness was the rise of pride-injured German nationalism, and the fools were the onlookers to whom it seemed merely an unimportant local nastiness.
- Cigarette makers ended up paying billions not so much because they produced an unhealthy product but since they concealed the full foulness of it.
News & Articles
- Clean Your Grody, Nasty, NSFW Laptop Keyboard in 30 Seconds
We live with our computers. We eat at our computers. We fall in love and cry at our computers. Of course our keyboards are festering petri dishes of filth. But you don't have to live in a perpetual state of foulness -- especially because sanitizing them is relatively quick and easy.
Aug. 20, 2013 - Wired News