- n (British informal) an airless smoky smelly atmosphere
- Last month the fictional Krumpet's life epic, from his Polish pine-forest birth before World War II to his Alzheimer's fug in a Melbourne retirement village, garnered his .
- It's easy to forget that as recently as 1948, Norman Mailer was still using the word fug in his novels.
- It is hard to remember that as recently as 1948, in The Naked and the Dead, Norman Mailer felt compelled to reduce his favorite four letters to three ("fug"), or that there was .
News & Articles
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams
For me this might be fug AND fab, actually. I like the dress conceptually… … but HATE how the bodice makes it look like she’s one Showcase Showdown away from that sucker rolling down to her waist.
June 13, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- Sponsored Post: The Best of the Wackiest “Pretty Little Liars” Looks
As Fug Nation knows, we are avid Pretty Little Liars watchers, in part because we love a good, soapy twist and turn — but also because that show can bring wardrobe drama like no other.
June 11, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- Stephen Street in NME.com
Street added: "I think the guy has got a lot of talent but for me it was hidden under this fug of addiction and I was desperately trying to get through to that young man that's still there underneath it all who'sa very sharp, well-read, artistic...
- Michael Atherton in The Age
This England team is not bereft of talent, but there is a fug of complacency that needs to be stamped out,Atherton wrote in the Sunday Telegraph. "All the talk at the end of the series from the captain and players was that this is a young...