- n the act of fighting; any contest or struggle
there was fighting in the streets
- v be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
Siblings are always fighting
- v fight against or resist strongly
- v make a strenuous or labored effort
- v exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- s engaged in or ready for military or naval operations
review the fighting forces
- To be sure, under White and Fertitta, Ultimate Fighting has gained a lot of respect.
- Ultimate fighting, a blood sport for the video game generation, has been one of the most sensational successes of 21st century athletics .