- n a variable color averaging a vivid red
- v color carmine
- s of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- But authorities have been checking other places for carmine red, knowing that it is a favorite coloring in candy, chewing gum, ice cream, cough syrups and drugs.
News & Articles
- East Coast Favorite Carmine's Bound For Forum Shops
Celebrity chefs and landmark restaurants continue to come and go in Las Vegas. One of the latest is Carmine's, based on New York's Upper West Side and with locations also in Times Square, Atlantic City, Washington, D.C., and the Bahamas. Carmine's is scheduled
June 19, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Four will vie for two seats in North Brunswick
By KATHY CHANG Staff Writer NORTH BRUNSWICK — Two incumbents, both Democrats, and two Republicans will vie for two seats on the Township Council in November. The primary on June 4 was a quiet one, since there was no contest for either party. Democrats Ralph E. Andrews and Catherine “Cathy” Nicola will face Republican candidates Carmine Genovese and Carol Gabel. read more
June 18, 2013 - North South Brunswick Sentinel
- Carmine Appice and Peter Criss Honored At Bonzo Bash Recap
Carmine Appice and original KISS drummer Peter Criss were both honored at the Bonzo Bash East Coast Invasion
June 15, 2013 - antiMUSIC
- Gerard Arpey in CNNMoney.com (press release)
Carmine has played a major role in establishing American Airlines as a leader in airline maintenance operations and engineering,said Gerard Arpey, American's Chairman and CEO. "His hard work, leadership, and commitment to continuous...
- John Paul Jones in Birmingham Post
Fellow Led Zeppelin star John Paul Jones confirmed: "He did that more or less every night. His roadie Mick Hinton had to set it alight. I think he used lighter fuel and it was quite dangerous..................John got the gong idea from Carmine...