- v engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
They were out carousing last night
- s used of riotously drunken merrymaking
carousing bands of drunken soldiers
- Reports that the once dignified, upright Mills, married to his wife Polly for 40 years, was drinking heavily and carousing in Washington nightspots had been circulating for months.
- Smith was acquitted, but the senator's carousing and testimony about him wandering about the house in his shirttails and no pants further damaged his reputation.
- The interminable glow had turned tens of thousands of New Yorkers into night-crawling scamps instead of the select fraternity that stayed out late carousing when Skaggs had first .
News & Articles
- Kids’ Pirate Party Days Set In July
The H. Lee White Museum and Maritime Center is swabbing the decks for a hearty afternoon of pirate carousing. Brush off your eye patch, grab your parrot and sign up for a Kids’ Pirate Party on July 11 or July 24 (10 a.m. – noon). Fun will abound in Oswego’s “Historic Maritime District.” Continue reading ? The post Kids’ Pirate Party Days Set In July appeared first on Oswego County Today .
June 21, 2013 - Oswego County Today
- Grand jury continues investigation in meeting with former Ravenstahl bodyguard
By Bobby Kerlik and Brian Bowling Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl is a target of a federal investigation, and he wasted taxpayer dollars by keeping police bodyguards with him during late-night “carousing,” ...
June 18, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Edward Leigh in Independent Online
FCO consular staff increasingly have to deal with the appalling results of British tourists carousing abroad,said Public Accounts Committee chairman Edward Leigh in the report.
- William Bratton in Officer.com
I think every one of these women is seen as a woman,Bratton said. "They're proud of being a woman. They've not had to go out drinking and carousing with the guys. They've made it on their own."
- Neil Patrick Harris in CBS News
They're very puritanical in that way and I'm just trying to mess things up,Harris told The Early Show co-anchor Hannah Storm. "I want my single friends to go carousing all the time. And with the impending nuptials there's always that guy...