- n any of the eight small bones of the wrist of primates
- a of or relating to the wrist
- It was clear that if I didn't treat the carpal tunnel and release the pressure on the nerve in her wrist, and do it soon, she would never get better the nerve damage would .
- Now that they have been given justification for their ardor, they can hit the "buy" button at their online brokerage accounts until carpal tunnel syndrome kicks in.
- Those clavicle fracture patients were kept in for a week, carpal tunnel surgery patients stayed for a few days, a bad back might get five or six days.
News & Articles
- WCCH Training Room: Letting go of carpal tunnel syndrome
Dr. Foret says the risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome is not confined to people in a single industry or job, but it is a classic overuse injury, occurring most often in those performing repetitive-type tasks in the manufacturing, construction, clerical, sewing, finishing and cleaning industries.
June 24, 2013 - Southwest Daily News
- Stuart MacGill in Melbourne Herald Sun
There's no way I'm retiring. I'll be getting back into cricket as soon as possible,MacGill said. "I've had surgery and everything is going great. The recovery period generally is six weeks although this (carpal tunnel syndrome) is unusual...
- Terry Jenner in Stuff.co.nz
Wrist spin is about feel, and if you can't feel the ball in your fingers, it's very difficult,said respected spin coach Terry Jenner. "I think it will be hard to come back for him. It [carpal tunnel syndrome] sounds like a first to me for...
- Sanjaya Malakar in Chicago Sun-Times
Another stop on his post-show publicity tour Monday was David Letterman's "Late Show," where Malakar joked during a top 10 list that "voting for yourself 100 times an hour causes some wicked carpal tunnel."