- s marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- a of or relating to the body or flesh
- Now it's 1958, and the carnal, almost feral intensity of a brief affair she has with a teenager (the very impressive David Kross) can't blot out that past.
- As she settled down in a "gaijin house" in central Tokyo and looked for work in some of Roppongi district's hostess clubs, Lucie, 21, saw a city that was almost carnal in its .
- DS relationships are often as emotional as they are carnal.
- the Apostle Paul in theTrumpet.com
Paul wrote: "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be" (Romans 8:7).
- St Jerome in Los Angeles Times
Crumley's private eyes, CW Sughrue and Milo Milodragovitch, were, as Dallas Morning News writer Jerome Weeks wrote in 2001, "sullen, violent men whose drug use and carnal antics would stagger a rhino." "When I finally caught up with Abraham...
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in Daily Times
Today, combating organised plots pushing the Iranian youth towards carnal desires, drugs or sexuality is a prime duty of the Iranian people and especially the young,Khamenei said.