- s inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life
a ruddy complexion
- s of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- The stocky, white-haired, ruddy-faced gentleman who in 1926 began selling stock in Automotive Royalties Corp.
- GERMANY Seven Years War?The square-rigged, ruddy-cheeked, sea-trading folk of one of the quaintest old towns in Europe last week dropped their placid and peculiar.
- In the pastor's study, tall, ruddy-faced Jose Maria Dunphy, 42, tore open the handsomely embossed envelope.
News & Articles
- Mari Ruddy: Fundraiser started for St. Paul woman found in Edina Park
A donation campaign has been started for Mari Ruddy, the 48-year-old St. Paul woman with diabetes who was found in an Edina park two days after she went missing.
June 15, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Mari Ruddy, former Santa Cruz County teacher, reported missing in Minnesota
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Mari Ruddy, who worked in Santa Cruz County high schools for 12 years, has been missing from her home in St. Paul since about noon Tuesday, according to St. Paul Police Department.
June 13, 2013 - Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Missing St. Paul woman with diabetes found alive in Edina park
Mari Ruddy, a 48-year-old woman with diabetes who had been missing from St. Paul since Tuesday, was found alive Thursday in an Edina park, according to police and a website that was set up to help find her.
June 13, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Anne Frank in AFP
Frank called Schiff "the ideal boy: tall, slim and good-looking, with a serious, quiet and intelligent face. He had dark hair, beautiful brown eyes, ruddy cheeks and a nicely pointed nose. I was crazy about his smile, which made him look so boyish...
- Brian Carey in Sportinglife.com
Carey told the Daily Post: "Ruddy has gone back to Everton as Mike Ingham is going to be fit again, and I would just like to thank him for his efforts. Ruddy wanted to stay for another month but we have decided to send him back. It wasn't a case of...