- n a blood-red color
- s confidently optimistic and cheerful
- s inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life
a fresh and sanguine complexion
- As the day of the show comes nearer, he is less and less sanguine about the success of the show.
- Despite the injuries the team captain is sanguine about the success of her team in the current tour.
- Michelle said she is not sure how world leaders are still sanguine about the success of the environment agreement when there was so much opposition to the clauses of the treaty.
News & Articles
- iPad case maker Gumdrop expects new Apple tablet at WWDC next week
Tim Hickman is the CEO of Gumdrop Cases, and he is sanguine enough in his prediction that he is taking preorders for iPad 5 cases on the company's website and has already produced 15,000 of them.
June 7, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- New Survey Sees Weaker Inflation Expectations
As actual measures of inflation drift ever downward from the Federal Reserve's 2% target, central bank officials have been pretty sanguine. Why? Even as inflation ebbs--the April overall personal consumption expenditures price index was up a mere 0.7%--most central bankers have pointed to what they see as relatively stable inflation expectations, saying this is evidence weak price pressures are ...
June 6, 2013 - Wall Street Journal Blogs
- WATCH: Man Texting On Hood Of Speeding Car [Video]
Do you think texting while sitting the hood of car going at 90 mph is a good idea? Well, this Saudi man seemed to be very sanguine with the whole thing. This video (see embed below) reportedly was shot on highway of Saudi Arabia’s capital city Riyadh, and has gone viral once it was uploaded [...] WATCH: Man Texting On Hood Of Speeding Car [Video] is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 5, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Marjorie Scardino in International Herald Tribune
No efficient business would be sanguine and we're not, but we think we're a worthy opponent for News Corp.,Scardino said when questioned about Pearson's views on the potential takeover.
- Charlie Bean in Bloomberg
I am reasonably sanguine about the implications of any fall in house prices for consumer spendingbecause they are both driven mainly by income expectations, Bean said.
- Quentin Bryce in The Australian
To know for the first time but never for the last the shining generous faces of the Sydney sailors, their ready smiles, sanguine youth and camaraderie in troubled times,Ms Bryce said.