- s of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- In their midst a smiling, fragile-looking woman in a ruby-red suit and a black topcoat struggled to keep her footing.
- If you're really looking, you'll glimpse plenty of lime-green Nokias or ruby-red Ericssons pressed against people's cheeks, but they're a subtle part of the scenery.
- The stethoscope is wired to a sensitive diaphragm inside a clear plastic case, and every time the viewer's heart thumps, a tiny telltale mushroom cloud of ruby-red dust boils up .
News & Articles
- Strawberries, classic cars featured at event
June is strawberry time, and for the residents of the Grand Traverse Pavilions that means it’s time to celebrate the sweet, ruby-red fruit during their seventh annual Strawberry Social and Classic Car Show.
June 10, 2013 - Traverse City Record-Eagle
- Corey Brewer in St. Petersburg Times
I paid for my mom and dad a house and I bought my mom a brand new ruby-red Lexus,Brewer said with the same child-like enthusiasm that made him a fan favorite in Gainesville. "The house is nice. My dad has to have a wheelchair to get...