- n the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- v take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- v cause to come into a particular state or condition
- v cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- v go or come after and bring or take back
- v bring into a different state
- v be accompanied by
- v advance or set forth in court
- v bestow a quality on
- v be sold for a certain price
- v attract the attention of
- v induce or persuade
- Am told by a Dem operative working on the Georgia congressional race recount that the GOP is so serious about trying to preserve Chambliss's seat they're bringing in Sarah Palin .
News & Articles
- Why NY Knicks Should Gamble on Bringing Shawne Williams Back
The New York Knicks will need to get creative with the veteran's minimum this summer, and bringing back Shawne Williams is one way they can add depth for a reasonable price. According to the NY Post , the Knicks will bring Williams in for a workout next week, after he impressed at IMG Academy in Las Vegas. Williams was a great role player for New York in 2010-11, when he averaged 7.1 points and ...
June 22, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Student’s brother arrested after bringing gun to Hyde Park Education Complex
The brother of a student at New Mission High School was arrested Friday at the Hyde Park Education Complex after allegedly bringing a gun into the building, said a spokesman for the Boston public schools. The male was seen with the weapon near the entrance of the school, located in the complex, around 10:30 a.m. and was stopped by both school and Boston police, said spokesman Lee McGuire.
June 21, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Student’s brother, welcomed to Hyde Park Education Complex for presentations, is arrested for bringing gun
A male was arrested this morning at the Hyde Park Education Complex after bringing a gun into the building, according to a Boston public schools spokesman. The male, the brother of a New Mission High School student, was seen with the weapon near the entrance of the school around 10:30 a.m. and was stopped by both school and Boston police.
June 21, 2013 - Boston Globe
- President Bush in USA Today
Bringing Saddam Hussein to justice will not end the violence in Iraq, but it is an important milestone on Iraq's course to becoming a democracy that can govern, sustain and defend itself, and be an ally in the war on terror,Bush said.
- Prince William in Times Online
In an interview with Fearne Cotton, a BBC presenter, William said that the concert on July 1 at the Wembley Stadium would counter the "rumbling of people bringing up the bad" over the past ten years, while Harry talked about treasured private...
- Jean Paul Gaultier in The Associated Press
It was all about structure, about bringing the bones, the very foundation of what makes a garment, to the surface,Gaultier told reporters in a post-show interview.