- s (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- The wonderful world of science-fiction pulps is populated with lithe heroes, bosomy heroines, bug-eyed monsters and space-suited villains from Mars.
- He makes a play for the landlady, a blowzy, bosomy redhead named Guinevere, who rambles on about past loves and lovers like a debased edition of Joyce's Molly Bloom.
- They are big, leggy and bosomy.
News & Articles
- Pat Robertson Tells Woman She Cannot Compete with Porn Actresses (Video)
Religion Weird News Pat Robertson Porn Pat Robertson offered some bizarre advice to a viewer named "Sarah," who is upset that her boyfriend is watching porn. Today on the "700 Club," Robertson assured Sarah that her boyfriend would not stop watching pornographic films and she cannot compete with the "bosomy" girls in the flicks, noted RawStory.com (video below). First, Robertson compared ...
Aug. 26, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Larry David in guardian.co.uk
When he first met her, Larry writes, she was "a materialistic, narcissistic, superficial, bosomy woman from Long Island. She read People magazine, watched hours of mindless television, and shopped like there was no tomorrow. Finally, I had met...
- Frank Williams in Telegraph.co.uk
It's a five-year deal and we haven't won one yet,said Sir Frank. "You don't get cosy and bosomy with them. They are tough hard-bargainers. That is why they are such a successful company."