well-endowed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- After all, a well-endowed foundation can endure for many decades and fund charitable acts beyond a benefactor's vision.
- Echeverri had been invited to turn the research he was doing at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory in Heidelberg into a commercial venture under the well-endowed wing of the .
- As the predominantly male audience watches transfixed, a scene shows two lusty sons of a rich landlord cornering a pretty, well-endowed maid in their plush bedroom.
- Keira Knightley in Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Keira Knightley, who played the female lead in the first three "Pirates" movies, said, "I am not that well-endowed, so they literally painted in my cleavage. It took about 45 minutes every day for makeup artists to add shade and volume, and it...
- Thabo Mbeki in San Francisco Chronicle
Africa is a very rich continent, we are very well-endowed in terms of resources. But we have had a very non-performing leadership in Africa, which is why the people keep getting poorer,Mbeki said in a telephone interview from Johannesburg.